JAMLAC provides legal services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. Our services include victim advocacy, legal consultations and full representation. Our attorneys provide full representation on a case by case basis. Unfortunately, we cannot provide full representation to everyone who seeks our services.
We provide services for victims in the following areas:
- Family Law Matters (divorce, child custody, child support, protection orders)
- Immigration Matters
- Sealing of Records
- General Civil Matters
The first step in the process is to meet with our Victim Advocate for an intake. If you are a victim and would like to schedule an intake, please email JAMLAC@milehighmin.org or call 303.839.1008 to leave a message and someone will get back to you within 2 business days.
Triage Legal Clinics
In partnership with Christian Legal Society of Metro Denver, we host several legal clinics on Friday afternoons throughout Denver. Volunteer Attorneys provide one-on-one legal advice for one hour. Clinics are consultation only, not full representation.
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. Clinic Locations and Hours:
- Denver Rescue Mission (1130 Park Avenue West, Denver, 80217/ 303-294-0157) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Communities of Faith United - COFU (Temporary Location: Amazing Grace Community Church, 541 E 99th Pl, Thornton. CO 80229/ 720-616- 1896) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Samaritan House (2301 Lawrence St., Denver / 303-294-0241) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Salvation Army (2136 Champa Street, Denver, 80204 / 303-296-2456) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Providence Network (801 Logan Street, Denver / 303-860-8404) One Friday per month from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- More Life Center (2220 S. Chambers Road, Aurora, 80014 / 303-256-2909) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Centro San Juan Diego (2830 Lawrence St., Denver, 80205 / 303-297-8696) Third Friday of each month from 9am to noon.
Disclaimer: Contacting our office and the material on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or establish an attorney/client relationship.