The Pro Bono Project utilizes talented and caring attorneys who volunteer their time and energy to work on full or limited scope pro bono cases in civil matters such as:
- Child custody
- Protection orders
- Immigration matters
- Sealing criminal records
- Minor traffic matters
- Consumer Debt (Garnishment, Collection)
- Identification issues
- Employment (Unsafe work conditions, wage theft)
- Elder law/Elder Advocacy
- End of life planning(Wills, Durable Power of Attorneys)
Currently, we are not taking applications for legal services related to evictions, landlord-tenant, or problems with government programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, and other government benefits.
If you need additional information about the application process and eligibility for services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JAMLAC’s Pro Bono Project connects those in need of legal services with YOU to transform the community in the most sustainable way!
Join our Pro Bono Project! We need attorney volunteers who are passionate about justice and are willing to take all types of civil cases for clients who cannot otherwise afford an attorney. The need far exceed JAMLAC's capacity but together we can help MORE clients in MORE areas of law.
We are looking for energized attorney volunteers who want to make a difference by taking on cases in the above areas.
No Poverty Law Experience Necessary!
Volunteer your time and expertise at one of our Triage Clinics. The legal clinics are held in partnership with Christian Legal Society of Metro Denver. Volunteer attorneys provide one-on-one legal advice. Clinics are consultation only, not full representation. We ask for volunteers to service once every other month, typically on Fridays from 1-4pm.
- Broomfield FISH, Broomfield
- Samaritan House, Downtown Denver
- Salvation Army, Downtown Denver
- Denver Rescue Mission, Denver
- Providence Network, Capitol Hill
- More Life Community Center, Aurora
- Life Center, Littleton
- SECOR Clinic, Parker
- Dry Bones – Denver
- SERVE 6:8, Fort Collins
- Arvada Covenant Church, Arvada
Support JAMLAC’s clients by helping with research, support a current case, or provide mentorship to another attorney who is taking a pro bono case.
Are you a Paralegal? Join us by providing professional support to our volunteer attorneys or in-house attorneys and paralegals.
- Volunteer Pro Bono attorneys, we'd love to hear your feedback.
- Pro Bono clients, we'd love to hear your feedback.
- Release of information
- Volunteer form
- Confidentiality agreement
- Hour recording sheet
- Past volunteer trainings
- Powerpoint training resources
- Pro Bono Project article
- More details about the Pro Bono Project